Australian brands lose credibility: Brand Assets study
The 2011-2012 BAV report surveyed 5,000 consumers online for their views on more than 1,300 brands.
International tech brands topped the rankings, with Google and Apple heading the list and a number of their products (iPhone, Google Maps) also populating the top 20. The report confirms the ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.