Korea Development Bank calls pitch for US$14 million account
Four agencies are understood to be competing for the business, including incumbent SK Marketing & Company (SK M&C), Dentsu, Innocean and TBWA.
The pitch is slated to be held on 15 March. The KDB positions itself as a "pioneer" in helping raise Korea's standing as a ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.