Omnicom’s DAS acquires Japanese medical communications agency
MCI was founded in 2007 and provides market research and CRM services to clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. It was formerly owned by trading company Itochu, which will remain a shareholder. It is headed by Takenobu Senda, a co-founder.
According to DAS president and ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.