Accor CMO targets recalibration between Europe and Asia
The French hotel group wants to balance its business in Asia with that in Europe, which has been a priority over the US and Asia up until now, Champetier said.
Having recently travelled to Beijing for the opening of the Grand Mercure (known as Mei Jue in Chinese), a hotel predominantly ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.