Consumer study: More than half think they’re fat, want better nutrition info
To help manage their weight better, most consumers desire better nutritional labelling.
The report was based on a survey of more than 25,000 online respondents from 56 countries.
Regionally, the Middle East and Africa region has the lowest percentage of people who consider themselves ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.