50 per cent of urban Malaysians stare more at screens than at their loved ones: OMD & Pulse
The online survey gathered opinions and views from 304 Malaysians across Peninsular and East Malaysia in early November.
“It is not uncommon to see people using their mobile devices all the time these days; couples playing on their individual phones while eating out, parents ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.