Asia-Pacific ad spend to grow 7.2 per cent in 2012: Zenith
The region is becoming increasingly more important as a driver of global ad spend growth. This is reflected by the fact that Asia-Pacific’s contribution to total global ad expenditure will rise from 24.8 per cent in 2010, to 28 per cent in 2014, said Zenith.
Over the next three years, ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.