Sega launches augmented reality app featuring Sonic the Hedgehog
The multi-platform campaign in Australia, based around an augmented reality iPhone app called "Sonic Vision – Catch the Blue Blur‟, can be used in conjunction with out-of-home,TV, magazines, online banners and websites.
The app allows the public to capture the ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.