WPP launches school of marketing and communications in Shanghai
The jointly-run school offers China’s first professional marketing and communications three-year diploma programme.
The first intake of 50 students began studying in September. These were selected from a pool of 1358 applicants who applied to join the programme. The next intake ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.