Louis Vuitton and Chanel dominate China’s luxury social space
LV was followed by Chanel and Gucci in terms of online message board buzz. On weibo, Chanel received close to 600,000 mentions between January and May. However, Burberry was found to be the more engaging luxury brand, generating 43,000 re-tweets and 5,320 comments over the same timeframe.
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.