MARKETERS FORUM: Are APAC marketers less inclined to take risks?
President of Volvo Car Operations, Taiwan
It’s the Asian culture and education. Typically Asians listen and wait for others to express their opinions first. While in Western cultures, people are encouraged to take risk and have their own opinions, Asians are less aggressive in ...
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.