INSIGHT: Coca-Cola slips as consumers opt for healthier drinks
Coca-Cola has dropped out of the top 10 brands in the world for the first time in the company’s history as consumers opt for healthier drinks and new technology companies enjoy an increase in their brand values.
In annual analysis of the top 500 global brands by Brand Finance, ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.