Singaporeans spent US$523m online last year : Euromonitor
With an internet penetration of 81 per cent and an increasingly tech-savvy population, Singaporeans have taken their favourite pastime, shopping, online.
According to a report by Euromonitor International, Singaporeans spent about SG$689 million (approx. US$523 million) online over the last ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.