Unilever chief questions P&G's 'Turn to 30' campaign
Chief marketing and communications officer Weed called into question the impact of the 'Turn to 30' activity, which is based on laundry brands such as Ariel.
Weed said, "Just telling people to wash at a lower temperature sounds good, but getting people to do it is another challenge. People ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.