Unilever hopes Indonesians will take to Wall's
Indonesia's neighbours are gluttons when it comes to ice cream. New Zealand has the world's highest per capita consumption - 28.4 litres annually - while Australia weighs in third at 18 litres, and equatorial Singapore wears the crown as Asia's ice cream leader with 2.4 litres.
Indonesia, in ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.