NTUC Income flash flood ad creates online buzz in Singapore
Following a bout of heavy rainfall in the city-state, retailers in Orchard Road are facing damages to wares, furnishings and equipment that could amount to millions of dollars in losses.
Subsequently NTUC Income launched a print ad with a picture of a car stuck in the flood in the local papers ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.