Ogilvy's Tham Khai Meng lands global creative role
As Ogilvy's worldwide creative director and chairman of the creative council, Tham will preside over all global creative duties for Ogilvy and OgilvyOne, leading the network's eight council members.
His appointment is understood to mark the first time an Asian creative will have global ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.