Young succeeds Lazarus as global Ogilvy CEO
The 53- year-old Englishman will relocate to New York, and will be succeeded by Tim Isaac, the vice-chairman of Ogilvy & Mather Asia-Pacific. Paul Heath, currently regional president of Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, fills a new role as chief executive of Ogilvy & Mather Asia-Pacific. ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.